Huffington Post Series Mentions Kari Hayden Pendoley and Other Entrepreneurs
m.o. Partners Founder Kari Hayden Pendoley has been featured by Café Impact, sharing her social change experience. Kari has, additionally, been featured in several articles on the Huffington Post by Jonathan Lewis, Founder and Host of Café Impact.
These articles discuss social entrepreneurship, social change careers, and engagement in an ever-evolving sector. The following articles contain video and quotes from Kari:
- How-To Network Yourself Like A Change Agent Pro – “I have to make a concerted effort, when I first meet someone, to sit there, and when I want to say something, not say something because it is really important to listen.”
- How-To Start Your Social Change Career – “The vision I had set out for myself at seventeen was different than the vision I had set out for myself at twenty-three, and I needed a new plan at thirty. The choices I had made through several jobs was getting me, and I still feel like is getting me, to where I will end up.”
- How-To Tackle Thankless Social Change Work – “I will say that I think a challenge for anyone, especially the new work force as they come in, is the ability to accept grunt work with grace.”
- How-To Listen Selfishly To Unselfishly Lead Change – “Managing up requires a lot of humility. It requires a lot of listening…which leads to successfully planting ideas. It’s the art of manipulation.”
- How-To Instantly Unleash Your Competitive Edge – In challenging work environments, “seek out the coworkers, in that situation, [who] can support you.”
- How-To Manage Mission-Related Martyrdom – “Who I am as a person and who I am as a professional and who I am as a person of faith is one in the same.”
Kari is grateful to have been featured in these valuable and informative articles.